Job Transition: Financial Choices and Options
You have choices. Let us help you make them.
A job transition or change in your plan can present many financial choices and options. Our team of qualified, experienced financial advisors can help you make the right decisions and position you to meet your retirement goals. We will:
- Help you understand your new benefits package and options, including health care, life, longterm care, and disability income insurance
- Provide options for how the job change might affect existing employee stock options
- Assist in understanding how your income and expense changes impact your future financial goals
- Help with financial planning during your transition from job to retirement
Balancing these positives and negatives, looking at your short and long-term options, and helping you weather this transitionary period is what we do best. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your retirement plan options.
- Deciding What to Do with Your 401(k) Plan When you change jobs
- What happens when a pension is transferred to an insurance company
- Fact Sheet: Abandoned Individual Account Plan Final Regulations and Class Exemption (Department of Labor)
- Your Benefit During a Plan Termination or Company Merger
- Your employer’s bankruptcy – How will it affect your employee benefits?
- Retirement plans FAQs regarding plan terminations
- The pension benefit guaranty corporation