Planning for Your Future
Are you in retirement or preparing for it?
In our disciplined approach, we assist you in visualizing, and understanding, how your income sources and retirement assets will fund your needs and wants in retirement. Key considerations we will evaluate include:
- What are the basics you need during retirement?
- What do you want to enjoy during retirement?
- What income sources are available to pay for expenses during retirement?
- What retirement assets do you have, or might have down the road, to fund your retirement?
We understand your retirement needs don’t end with you and your family – you have a team of employees to consider. From small business owners to physicians and other professionals in private practice, we work with a variety of companies to provide the retirement resources, education and planning they need for themselves and their employees.
We call on both our professional expertise and our personal insight as we help you develop, introduce and manage a retirement plan suited to the needs of your business and the people who help make it successful.
We can assist in establishing and maintaining a variety of retirement plans:
- 401(k) plans
- 401(k) profit sharing plans
- Safe-harbor 401(k) plans
- Owner only/one-person 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit pensions
- Simplified employee pensions (SEPs)
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Profit sharing plans
- Age-weighted/comparability profit sharing plans
Watch the video for an introduction to the key components of our approach to helping you evaluate retirement.