Insurance & Employee Benefits for Small Business
A critical issue in today’s competitive business market is the ability to attract and retain quality employees. How you design your company’s benefits program is key to successful resource management – regardless of the size of your company. The positive side is that if you offer the right benefit, your business may just jump-start its growth.
Give your staff the benefits they value and watch your employee satisfaction levels rise. Higher satisfaction levels also mean fewer workdays missed, higher retention rates, and a better focus on meeting the company’s goals.
The MMFA team will help you make the right business decisions regarding your employee benefit plans. Using our network of benefit insurance carriers enables us to help you find plans that combine the right products for your unique needs.
Typical Insurance Benefits Include:
- Group Disability—Protects employees against financial risk related to lost income (may be short- or long-term disability).
- Group Life—Protects the lives of employees and provides a benefit to their designated beneficiaries.
- Key Person Insurance—Life insurance on a key person in the business.
- Medical—Provides coverage for medical care and may include prescription drugs.
As your business grows and evolves, your benefit needs may change and become more sophisticated. Some examples include:
- Cafeteria Plans offer flexible benefits that allow employees to select their benefits within specific prescribed limits. These might include Flexible spending accounts for unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- Medical plan options that offer more choices and may include not only traditional indemnity plans, but also HMOs and the government exchange.
- COBRA assistance provides health care continuation provisions.
- Long-term care insurance is coverage that will pay for assisted living, nursing home care or home healthcare in the event you are unable to care for yourself because of a chronic condition or disability.
- Employee Assistance plans that may include comprehensive employee assistance programs and work life services.
- Section 529 plans to help finance education costs.
We will work closely with you to create the benefit plan that meets your goals at the best value for what you value…your employees.