How is our dallas financial planning team different?
The following characteristics make MUNN & MORRIS FINANCIAL PLANNING stand out from other financial planners in Dallas:
- We are primarily fee-only– Commission-based people sell you investment products, like stocks and mutual funds, and are paid for it – that is, they earn a commission on the sale. Those that are primarily fee-only don’t sell you anything but recommend an asset allocation that is put into effect. They are paid either by a share of your assets or by flat fees. We have chosen to focus on results without bias. By not taking fees or commissions, we can be transparent and tailor plans to clients based on their goals and not our product offerings.
- We take abalanced approach to manage your investment portfolio – Our proprietary investment process is structured and unemotional. It combines asset allocation, a focus on relative strength, rebalancing and diversification. This helps develop and implement a customized financial plan capable of addressing your needs and offering risk tolerance in an economical, tax-efficient manner.
It provides a proactive approach that includes a selling strategy that can help make your portfolio more conservative when we feel conditions warrant it and help reduce the chances your portfolio suffers an unrecoverable loss. This process also provides tactical modifications that could allow your portfolio to benefit by emphasizing asset classes that are outperforming (relative strength).
- We are certified, independent fiduciaries. Our advisory team is certified by the CFP Board and has taken the extra step to demonstrate their professionalism by voluntarily submitting to the rigorous CFP® certification process that includes demanding education, examination, experience, and ethical requirements.”
While some advisors are only tied to their parent company, we are an independent firm, free to offer solutions that best meet the goals of the client. We do offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC
- We offer advanced planning techniques -To develop your financial plan, we follow a comprehensive, six-step process design to help us develop a true sense of who you are and what you expect. This supports building a distinctive strategy to help see you through the saving, growth and, ultimately, the careful distribution of your retirement income.
- We focus on you – Because our professional relationship revolves around you, our commitment is to always keep you apprised, informed and up to date on your investments and all financial matters important to you. We not only put you first, but we also keep your financial well-being front and center.
Select a life planning event to find out how Munn & Morris Financial Advisors can help you meet your goals.